Friday, July 22, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: D&C 63:23

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 63:23
"But unto him that keepeth my commandments I will give the mysteries of my kingdom, and the same shall be in him a well of living water, springing up unto everlasting life."

I have finally learned what a mystery of the kingdom is. A mystery is anything that I do not know or understand. Through the spirit the questions that I have will be opened up to me. I will understand that which I earlier did not know. Any instruction through the spirit is opening up the mysteries of God. One person can have a mystery and another mind already understand that particular thing. I can totally see the beauty in having gospel questions. It is on God's time table and through the Holy Spirit that I will receive those answers. It was quite exciting to me when I understood that and realized I have been having the mysteries of the kingdom opened up to me since I was just a little child. Once I learn one thing I will have yet another gospel question to ponder on. It really is a well of living water always being replenished as I obey the commandments of the Lord.

Day 482

No comments:

Post a Comment