Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 33:4

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 33:4
"And I know that the Lord God will consecrate my prayers for the gain of my people. And the words which I have written in weakness will be made strong unto them; for it persuadeth them to do good; it maketh known unto them of their fathers; and it speaketh of Jesus, and persuadeth them to believe in him, and to endure to the end, which is life eternal."

I'm always sad to leave 2nd Nephi because I know Nephi will soon die. The last few chapters of 2nd Nephi mean the most to me. I cannot wait one day to finally meet him. For I know one day I will. For he says he knows that those that do no believe his words will stand face to face with him at the judgment bar. They will know that God commanded him to write these things and these words will condemn them at the last day.

I can't imagine that only the wicked will get a chance to stand next to Nephi. I want a chance to stand face to face with him and thank the Father for the words he gave Nephi. For I know that they testify of Christ. It has changed my life, and means everything to me. The lessons taught from Nephi's example have helped me learn to endure to the end, and want to continue to do so. Everything that Nephi has spoken has persuaded me to do good. I will forever be grateful for him. He was a prophet of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment