Sunday, November 8, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 24:12, 16

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 24:12, 16
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! Art thou cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and shall consider thee, and shall say: Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms?"

This chapter of Isaiah that Jacob is quoting mentions who Lucifer is. How he was cast out of Heaven because he wanted to exalt himself before God and take all the glory. He was cast out of heaven and to this earth. He is the one that has caused so much heartache and damage.

One day we will look upon that shell of a man and say "You?" "You did all this?" For he will be exposed for who he is and how nothing he is. We will wonder why was I ever afraid of him or at times attracted to him? Why would I have even listened to him?  I know I saw Satan in my near-death experience. I also strongly believe that he presented himself as a lie. That he presented himself in a manner that combined two people I was attracted to. It didn't work because I was repelled by his spirit. Because I know he is the father of all lies I will never describe him as I saw him. For it is a lie, he is capable of nothing else. I have no doubt when I see him as his true spirit is, it will be nothing desirable and only a being that is something to be pitted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment