Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: Revelations 1:20

Today's favorite verse: Revelations 1:20
"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

This has been a very long day but God was with me the whole day long. I have seen pure evil and hell today. Let me say I am grateful the Lord holds those keys so the demons that are part of it are not allowed to touch those that rely on and love the Lord. I am grateful for his safety and protect. Humbled by the guidance of the spirit in telling me all that I needed to do. I know my trials and all my experiences are for my good. Though the day was hard I am so much better off because of it. I had peace the whole time I walked next to evil, I have peace now. I can feel my home circled about by angels. I am blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment