Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: Revelations 9:4


Today's favorite verse: Revelations 9:4
"And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads."

I am in the seventh seal now and the scene is terrible. I wept over what will come. Through it all I see the key to survival, the seal of God in my forehead. God will leave those without it, those that will not repent, no protection. His wrath will come upon them. The scene is so horrible for them that men will desire to die. For me, for other followers of Christ there is hope. We will not be harmed. I have hope. It doesn't mean I won't grieve for those under his wrath, I'm sure they will be people I loved. What is needful is to love God more. With all my heart, might, mind and strength I must stand with the Lord.

As I pondered on this more I feel the need for the seal of God is as important as the vessel of oil is to the ten virgins. The five that were wise brought it with them. When the bride groom nears there is no time to go get oil from those that sell. Neither can someone share it with you. You must have it with you at all times for no man knows the hour when the bridegroom comes. It tells me the seal of God must be obtained before his coming. Now is the time to seek after it. It matters not if some of these descriptions refer to helicopters or tanks, even nuclear weapons. What the greater pursuit should be, after reading this chapter, is seeking after God's seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment