Friday, September 4, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: Revelations 4:3

Today's favorite verse: Revelations 4:3
"And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone, and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

This chapter speaks of the celestial earth and how all will bow down to worship God the Father and the Son. As I have been reading the scriptures I am trying to have the spirit teach me and not read anyone's interpretations of them. Revelations symbolism takes a lot of pondering.

As I read this verse I was stumped. I just simply said "Lord I don't understand. What does this mean?" Then a question came to me "What would it be telling me if I described a person by all these gems and a rainbow." Immediately I thought that the person I saw would be precious. All that he had was of the greatest worth and value, most precious to me. To see him would make me bow down in front of him. To look at Him was to recognize He was King. 


No comments:

Post a Comment