Saturday, September 19, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: Revelations 19:10

Today's favorite verse: Revelations 19:10
"And I fell at his feet, to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowsearvant, and of they brethren that have the testimony of Jesus; worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prohecy.

I just love how the angel, sent from God, cannot lie or deceive. That is one of the reasons it cannot have a person bow down to him, as John tried to do. As I was pondering on this I realized that would be a sign of where that angel comes from. If the source is not of God it would let you bow down to it. If it is a messenger of God it will tell you that you cannot do that. I see it as very important to try any angel or messenger that appears to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment