Saturday, August 29, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 John 1:3

Today's favorite verse: 2 John 1:3
"Grace be with you, mercy and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love."

I pondered on peace. The source of peace is God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ. It made me wonder how others that know not the Lord feel. Do they have peace? Do they understand real peace, even in the midst of trials? All my life all I have known is the Father and the Son. I know no life without them in it.  At times I have not been close to the Lord so I just have a tiny understand of His peace not right there always to comfort me. But, when pain has come I quickly right myself with the Lord and have peace once again. There is no real length of time without His peace. How lost I would be without the grace, mercy and peace God gives me. Honestly, the thought of those never knowing this peace makes me weep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment