Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Peter 4:6

Today's favorite verse: 1 Peter 4:6
"For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit."

This is a second witness of the preaching of the gospel to those that have died. It's follows my thoughts yesterday. I ponder on how very busy I will be in the next life. I will be searching out my family relations and preaching the gospel to those that never had an opportunity to hear it in this life. I will be doing the same work I do here, without the obstacles of life in my way. When I leave this earth life I want to be very comfortable with my life there, from the experiences I have had in this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment