Friday, August 4, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Amos 9:9

Today's Favorite Verse: Amos 9:9
"For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth."

This made me think of my husband, first generation American. His father is Polish and his mother is French, and somewhere he has Jewish blood on both sides. He is one of the sifted among all nations. That little grain did not fall. He is the only one to join The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He holds the Melchizedek priesthood. Something that was probably held amongst his fathers eons ago, and lost over time. Now it is restored and will bless generations.

"Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:"
(Jeremiah 3:14)



Day 3047

No comments:

Post a Comment