Sunday, April 7, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Micah 3:8

Today's Favorite Verse: Micah 3:8
"But truly I am full of the power by the spirit of the Lord, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin."

I just spend this weekend witnessing this. I was asked to repent and change my heart by a prophet of God.  President Russell M. Nelson said this in the Saturday night Priesthood Session.

"Recently I have found myself draw to the Lord's instruction given through the prophet Joseph Smith. "Say nothing but repentance unto this generation."

Too many people consider repentance as punishment, something to be avoided, except in the most serious circumstances. But, this feeling of being penalized in engendered by Satan. He tries to block us from looking to Jesus Christ who stands with open arms hoping and willing to heal, forgive, cleanse, strengthen, purity and sanctify us.

When Jesus asks you and me to repent he inviting us to change our minds, our knowledge, our spirit even the way we breath. He's asking us to change the way we love, think, server, spend our time, treat our wives, teach our children, and even care for our bodies."

Repentance is a daily focused effort needed for my spiritual progression. I want to do it.



Day 1471


No comments:

Post a Comment