Thursday, April 13, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 19:15

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 19:15
"One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established."

I have always been fascinated by the law of witnesses. Tonight I thought on a different aspect of it. I have come to realize that when the spirit speaks to me, revealing mysteries I never understood before, with ideas that were not my own. It isn't long before I will stumble upon other witnesses to those same thoughts and impressions. I have come to see that I never have an original thought when the spirit teaches me something. I will always find confirmation on what I was taught. Its just that the thought was new to me. The spirit speaks the words of Christ and these are eternal principles, it only stands to reason what I've learned others have learned before me.


Day 747

No comments:

Post a Comment