Friday, May 13, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Moroni 4:3

Today's Favorite Verse: Moroni 4:3
"O God, the Eternal Father, we ask thee in the name of thy Son, Jesus Christ, to bless and sanctify this bread to the souls of all those who partake of it; that they may eat in remembrance of the body of thy Son, and witness unto thee, O God, the Eternal Father, that they are willing to take upon them the name of thy Son, and always remember him, and keep his commandments which he hath given them, that they may always have his Spirit to be with them. Amen."

The sacrament is special to me. It's like getting baptized all over again, as I renew my covenants with the Lord. I promised to take upon his name and always remember him, and keep his commandments. As the sacrament is passed I will reflect on how I did that week keeping up my end of the bargin. I can repent and start a fresh. I am grateful for that blessing. In return I feel the Spirit wth me, it blesses my life. I am forever in the Lord's debt for all that he has done for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment