Sunday, December 24, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Esther 1:19

Today's Favorite Verse: Esther 1:19
"If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let if be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she."

The situation is rather sad that Vashti is put into this position. Though I honestly don't know what her heart or intent was about the matter. One thing I do know is that Esther was meant for this time and place in history to save the Jews. First the condition that lead to her being there had to open up. This was the first step in the Lord preparing the way. He alone can remove people from their place and put someone better there. I've seen this in my own trials, the Lord will open doors that I wouldn't have gotten through any other way.


Day 1002

No comments:

Post a Comment