Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 59:5

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 59:5
"They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper."

A while back I had read this chapter and marked in the column next to this verse that this whole chapter fits with the internet. Tonight as I sit and read this, with all the terrible things I see reported in the news online, I realize this chapter is taking place today. There is so much symbolism in this chapter that can be understood only with the terms used today. I realize why I walk around saying "Am I really seeing what I am seeing? Is this all really happening?"  It is the great and the terrible all in one. I have to stay focused on one of the last verses in this chapter.

"And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord." (Isaiah 59:20)



Day 1313


No comments:

Post a Comment