Monday, October 22, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 50:10

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 50:10
"Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God."

I was actually asked two different questions today about faith and doing what the Lord asks of me. How did I know that what I was told came from the spirit, since I was going through a hard time as a result? I know exactly because I know his voice. The spirit told me what I needed to do and I was obedient. The path I am on is the right one. No one said it would be smooth sailing and all sunshine and roses when you walk in faith. Sometimes you hold onto the iron rod while surrounded in a midst of darkness. I don't know where its all leading but its where I am suppose to be. I was only promised peace and that is what I have. I just keep walking and moving forward, because the solution is there.



Day 1304

No comments:

Post a Comment