Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 52:11

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 52:11
"Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the Lord."

My heart was so broken today. I had been on the 10 day social media fast and I am ready to go back on it. I read the news and it broke my heart. At least 4 really bad stories on the same day. I am grieving for the children. Am I really seeing what I am seeing?  Is this even real?  My social media fast cleansed me and healed me and I put myself right back into the dirt of the world. Or maybe this fast made me more sensitive to its decay. I know I need to be in the world and not of the world, but I'm so ready to be out of the world and be in Zion right now.

I have never needed to sit and feast upon the scriptures more than I did this night. I know the Lord has a plan and he is in control, even if it means hard things happen to try to wake people up. I read the scriptures and they heal me and bring me peace. Strengthen me to go on for Him. I don't have the answers on what to do about reading the news. I guess just skim, skim, the surface? Can't I just not read it at all? I pray I will know what is the right thing to do, because I really want to be clean.



Day 1306


No comments:

Post a Comment