Monday, October 1, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 29:21

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 29:21
"That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought."

This chapter does speak of the prophesy of the coming forth of Book of Mormon from the dust. Those are the verses I usually focus on, but this time I saw something that literally fits today.

The major new story is all about what is happening with the selection of the next supreme court justice. I am seeing our law of innocent until proven guilt no longer upheld. At the word of an accuser a life is being destroyed. There are snares that have been laid to fit an agenda. I have a hard time believing what I am seeing happening in my nation. It makes no sense, but I guess now it does. These are the days Isaiah prophesied of.



Day 1283


No comments:

Post a Comment