Thursday, October 25, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 53:7

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 53:7
"He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth."

This verse made me ponder on how I came to understand the wisdom in being silent. How acting as the Savior did allowed me to endure and have peace. It has also been a protection to me. So much is learned and so much is gained when you don't have to have the last word. There is comfort in knowing when your right your right, but allow others to think whatever they choose to, especially when they want to twist my words. It's ok to me if we see things very differently. The only opinion that matters to me is the Lord's. In the end the truth always comes out. This has helped me learn patience like nothing else could.


Day 1307


No comments:

Post a Comment