Friday, October 26, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 54:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 54:1
"Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break froth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord."

I think I read somewhere that 40% of all children born now are to single mothers. Yet at the same time I know an usual number of married women that are having fertility issues. I could not understand it until I read Isaiah's prophecy. This is the time that he is referring to. I am seeing this fulfilled in my day. May the Lord bless the dear married women that are not blessed to bare, for they are the means of this prophecy being fulfilled. They have been chosen, and the Lord will bless and compensate them for it.



Day 1308


No comments:

Post a Comment