Friday, October 5, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 33:6

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 33:6
"And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure."

I pondered on how I live in very unstable times. There are people that want others afraid to speak truth. I see so many things turned upside down and being good or righteous is a thing to be mocked and attacked. I cannot believe what I am seeing. So if these are unstable times what will make it stable for me? What wisdom and knowledge is it speaking of?  It is coming to know the Lord. Gaining wisdom through the scriptures, having knowledge through the spirit is the anchor that I need. My soul is not troubled even as the world is troubled. For I know the Lord is coming and these are just signs of the times. I know what a treasure my testimony of the gospel is, and it strengthen me.



Day 1287

No comments:

Post a Comment