Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 44:24

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 44:24
"Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

Tuesday morning is my temple time, and I sat and had so many thoughts about the creation. New things I had never considered before. I also had many thoughts regarding things I needed to do for others or even how to managing my home better. When I was done I prayed that I would remember them when I got home because I had no way of writing these things down. I came home and forgot like half of them. I knew there was more, but this was an usual day with so many new thoughts. As I sat and read this chapter in Isaiah all the things I had not written down came back to me. How marvelous is that! Reading the scriptures really will bring things back into remembrance when its important between me and the Lord.

One fun thing I was thinking about with the creation I wanted to share with my family and get their thoughts. There are some scripture references I know I need to find and reflect on. Won't share them now because I'm not done forming it in my brain. I'm just so happy I remembered what it was I was needing to finish pondering on. I so love the scriptures and the harmony and consistency contained in them. They really do open up for the spirit to help direct my life.


Day 1298

No comments:

Post a Comment