Sunday, October 22, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Chronicles 26:12, 17

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Chronicles 26:12, 17
"Among these were the divisions of the porters, even among the chief men, having wards one against another, to minister in the house of the Lord.
Eastward were six Levites, northward four a day, southward four a day, and toward Asuppim two and two.
At Parbar westward, four at the causeway, and two at Parbar."

A porter took charge of the doors or gates of the temple. I could immediately see this in my day. There is a temple recommend desk at every entry of the temple. I must pass by them in order to enter. I love seeing how the temple has been restored in my day. The only difference is the law of Moses is not longer practiced because it was fulfilled in Jesus Christ's ultimate sacrifice.


Day 939

No comments:

Post a Comment