Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Chronicles 21:7

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Chronicles 21:7
"And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel."

The whole time I read this chapter about God being displeased with David, I wondered how displeased God was with us today? My son was telling me tonight in family scripture reading that he read an article where an atheist said that it looks like we are living in the biblical end times. It is remarkable to me that an atheist could say that and still be an atheist. I do believe God is not happy with the things we are doing, but I also feel he is loving enough to allow destruction to come upon us in order to turn our hearts back to him. I hear a voice of warning from a loving Father, telling me it's a time to get my house in order. This is the time for repentance. His arms are forever stretched out still. 

Day 934

No comments:

Post a Comment