Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 133:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 133:1
"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!"

I pondered on how much work is done in the Lord's kingdom when his saints are united in harmony and peace.

Made me think of the faithful song "Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel".


I pondered on the beauty of people being united and working together, but it does not mean we do the same thing. Ever member of the body and its specific role is needful. My gifts and talents are different than another's role they serve in. Jealousy and envy of others will destroy instead of build. It can cause depression and a lack of self-worth. My role is divine as is another's made just for them. Just last night I read my patriarchal blessing and saw this very thing in it. I saw how very unique I really am. It brought much comfort to know this is the right path for me. How much more harmony and unity I can give when I embrace and understand the Father's will for me. This is how I truly find myself. I understand my role as a child of God. There is joy and happiness.


Day 1186

No comments:

Post a Comment