Monday, June 11, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 118:24

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 118:24
"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."

There have been times I wished I lived in a different age. I've always loved history and could easily live in the past. But, just yesterday when I was traveling in the car I thought about how grateful I was to live in this day. It is my day and I am glad of it. I'm sure that is why this verse stuck out to me in this chapter. The Lord made no mistake in the timing of my coming to earth.

I was made for this day. Living now is exactly what I need. Even when I see the wickedness and craziness in the world. I have to turn my face from them, even when I'm looking right at them. I just finished my 7 day social media fast and started to read posts and comments again on Facebook. I really am learning something about myself in being able to walk away from the multitude of voices. Not sure what I am seeing, but I know connections are forming. It's rather exciting when I know I am ready to be taught if I just listen, ponder and observe. These are exciting times to live in. The Lord is blessing his saints richly with the spirit. If we just turn to Him.



Day 1171

No comments:

Post a Comment