Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 112:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 112:1
"Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments."

I sat and pondered on if I 'delighteth greatly in his commandments". What a long journey I have been in life. One only delights in something if they can keep them. As I have witnessed many things around me I can see the protection and wisdom in all of God's commandments. I do delight in the commandments for they have blessed me. I see the good that comes from them. The peace of mind, and the surety they bring me. The freedom that comes when not in bondage of sin. Oh, that society would see the need for them. I rejoice that one day when the Savior reigns, everyone around me will delight in keeping the commandments. What a wonderful day that will be.



Day 1165

No comments:

Post a Comment