Monday, June 18, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 125:5

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 125:5
"As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel."

Wickedness never was happiness and it certainly does not give peace. I have been able to observe this in the life of someone that has turned their back on God. Oh they believe the universe will bring them good things. But, when trials come they are in a panic and have no peace. My heart bleeds for them. They have even asked me how I can remain so calm. I can't even begin to explain it when they do not want me to speak of Christ.  I am beginning to understand why the sign of the dove appeared at Jesus' baptism. The peace of the Lord cannot be mimicked by Satan.



Day 1178

No comments:

Post a Comment