Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 8:6

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 8:6
"If thou wert pure and upright; surely now he would awake for thee, and make the habitation of thy righteousness prosperous."

This chapter was a challenge on which of Bildad statements was more offensive than another. One thing I have totally learned is God's time table is different than mine. I have to totally submit to His time table because he has a far better plan than me. If I had my way I would never get ill, have to wait for things, and never face a challenge. I also would never grow.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord."
(Isaiah 55:8)

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
(Ecclesiastes 3:1)

I do believe that the righteous will prosper, but only in the time and season of the Lord. Until then I am tried and tested, refined and allowed to grow. For what the Lord has in store for me is far greater than I capable of seeing from where I am at.

"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him."
(James 1:12)


Day 1019

No comments:

Post a Comment