Thursday, January 18, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 16:19-20

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 16:19-20
"Also now, behold, my witness is in heaven, and my record is on high.
My friends scorn me: but mine eye poureth out tears unto God."

God was a witness to all Job went through. He alone knew of Job's faithfulness. What I pondered on is that God also knew how Job's friends treated him and judged him. It made me think of how many interactions I have had with others that is also recorded in heaven with theirs. I think about my story, but I haven't thought of being in the stories of others before. Then I remembered my near death experience and seeing people without numbers steadily streaming from these paths, and I knew that my life had an influence on theirs. Maybe that will be the final sum of things I am judge on.

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."
(John 13:34-35)


Day 1027

No comments:

Post a Comment