Monday, January 29, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 27:6

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 27:6
"My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live."

Some really good verses in this chapter. This one made me think of how God looks upon the heart and that is how I will be judged. But I alone can look upon my heart and know when I am not right before God. When there are things I need to change and repent of. It is always there and I can never run from it all the days of my life. For inside every person knows right from wrong. To commit sin will remain with me the rest of my life, until I am reconciled to God.

"For I, the Lord, will judge all men according to their works, according to the desire of their hearts."
(Doctrine and Covenants 137:9)

"Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart."
(Pslam 44:21)

"Yea, I tell thee, that thou mayest know that there is none else save God that knowest thy thoughts and the intents of thy heart."
(Doctrine and Covenants 6:16)

Day 1038

No comments:

Post a Comment