Friday, January 19, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 17:9

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 17:9
"The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger."

As I have tried to do what is right I have felt stronger in my faith. I have felt the cleansing power of the atonement and my desperate need to partake of the sacrament each week. It strengthens me to endure the coming week. This is a living thing and builds upon each foundation. I have grown stronger and stronger in trusting the Lord, and trying to serve him. Without Him I am absolutely nothing. I would lose my way. He is my strength and my song.

The Lord is my light; the Lord is my strength.
I know in his might I'll conquer at length.
My weakness in mercy he covers with pow'r,
And, walking by faith, I am blest ev'ry hour.

The Lord is my light;
He is my joy and my song.
By day and by night
He leads, he leads me along.



Day 1028

No comments:

Post a Comment