Friday, January 12, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 10:12-13

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 10:12-13
"Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.
And these things hast thou hid in thine heart: I know that this is with thee."

Sometimes its just knowing that as I pass through trials the hand of the Lord is in it. That he has a plan for me, and knows far better the outcome than I do. In the midst of the darkness, there are moments of light, that give me strength to endure. It is all worth it in the end, for after the trial I am left in a far better place, and know that he is God.. 

"Therefore, let your hearts be comforted concerning Zion; for all flesh is in mine hands; be still and know that I am God."
(Doctrine and Covenants 101:16)


Day 1021

No comments:

Post a Comment