Monday, January 15, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 13:26

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 13:26
"For thou writest bitter things against me, and makest me to possess the iniquities of my youth."

Basically Job is saying people are holding prior sins from his youth over him. That is not what the Lord has promised. Once I repent of my sins He remembers them no more. As I witness the society I now live in, the people are saying the exact same things as Job's friends. You sin once and it is forever held against you. There is no redemption or forgiveness allowed. That goes against all the laws of heaven.

"Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord."
(Psalm 25:7)

"Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more."
(Doctrine and Covenants 58:42)


Day 1024

No comments:

Post a Comment