Thursday, January 4, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 2:3-5

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 2:3-5
"And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
And Satan answered the Lord, and said Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face."

Now Satan thinks that Job will curse God because his health is taken from him. It made me ponder on the saints I have seen go through horrible physical suffering and how spiritually amazing they have been to me. Taking their health, made them spiritual giants. I have been humbled to sit at their feet. Then I realized that not everyone can endure what they endured. Each person has their own Job like experience they must pass through. Job was an amazing man and there was none like him, because he went through every trial a person could endure, yet he praised God. I am just grateful I have had only my unique tests I have had to go through. What is a trial to me may be no trial to someone else. I can judge no one on what they are ability to endure, we are all so incredibly different. There is wisdom in the Lord in the trial I must go through.


Day 1013

No comments:

Post a Comment