Saturday, January 6, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 4:2

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 4:2
"If we assay to commune with thee, wilt thou be grieved? but who can withold himself from speaking?"

I think Eliphaz should have withheld from speaking. Even his dream wasn't something for Job, it was for himself. There was a message just for him in it. He appears to want to cast his sins on Job. Just have to feel so bad for Job that in his state of depression he is given such little comfort. Reminds me of the Savior in Gethsemane.

"And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him."
(Luke 22:43)

The Father knows how to send good gifts to his children. That is the example I need to remember when someone is down.



Day 1015

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for publishing this awesome article. I've
    been reading for a while but I've never left a comment.
    I've bookmarked your blog and shared this on Twitter.

    Thanks again for a great article!

    ReplyDelete