Thursday, September 8, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: D&C 111:5

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 111:5
"Concern not yourself about your debts, for I will give you power to pay them."

I know this isn't to say get in all the debt you want and don't worry about the payment. The Lord councils not to get into debt with our enemies. So I think when debt is acquired after all I could do, I can turn to the Lord for help. He can provide the inspiration and means for me to repay them. That would seem to be why he said "I will give YOU power to pay them". In faith follow him. Take the concern and the worry, that constant talking in my head out, placing them at the Lord's feet to carry that burden for me. Then with trust in the Lord, my mind is free to hear the promptings by the spirit in the direction or course needed to solve the matter. In faith the way to get out of debt will open up. 


Day 530

No comments:

Post a Comment