Thursday, September 29, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: D&C 132:8

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 132:8
"Behold, mine house is a house of order, saith the Lord God, and not a house of confusion."

I had to ponder on the running of Christ's Church on the earth and the running of government by man. What a stark contrast that is. We have confusion in a proportion I have never witnessed before in my life. All I can say is the way man is acting is not of God. How grateful I am to belong to His church and how it anchors my soul for the order that is found there. My heart feels for people that have no God or church in their life. I cannot comprehend how it must feel to have no order but only feel confusion at this time. I do not know what I would do if I could not stand in Holy Places.


Day 551


No comments:

Post a Comment