Monday, September 30, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 10:13

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 10:13
"There hath no temptation taken you but such is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be to bear it."

As I have come to realize what enduring to the end means to me, I know by myself I can be tempted above what I can bear. For to endure I can only endure through Christ. Without him by my side strengthening and carrying me I can do nothing. Trials and temptations will overwhelm me. For in my trials I learn to rely on Christ as my comfort and shield. With him nothing is to much for me, for I have peace knowing that He will prepare the way ahead of me.



Day 1645

No comments:

Post a Comment