Saturday, August 31, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Acts 24:12, 16

Today's Favorite Verse: Acts 24:12, 16
"And they neither found me in the temple disputing with any man, neither raising up the people, neither in the synagogues, nor in the city:
And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men."

I pondered on how not disputing with others, and living in a manner where your conscience is void of offence, would make this world a peaceable place. It must be the manner we will live after the Savior's second coming and during the millennium. As I pondered this further it should be the way I need to live before he comes too. Just because others may not hold the same standard it does not mean I shouldn't either.



Day 1615

No comments:

Post a Comment