Sunday, June 30, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Luke 7:47

Today's Favorite Verse: Luke 7:47
"Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgive, the same loveth little."

This fills my heart for I have had much to be forgiven. Only through repenting of much, has my love for the Savior deepened in gratitude. I am reminded of the words of mother Eve.

"And Eve, his wife, heard all these things and was glad, saying: Were it not for our transgression we never should have had seed, and never should have known good and evil, and the joy of our redemption, and the eternal life which God giveth unto all the obedient."
(Moses 5:11)

There is purpose in our sins, wisdom is gained on the other side of it. For when our eyes are opened and we know the Lord, we would not have it any other way.



Day 1555

No comments:

Post a Comment