Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 7:23

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 7:23
"But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you."

What a beautiful promise "that it may be well unto you." That does not mean that I have no worries or troubles. It means in the end it all works for my good. It made me ponder on how as a parent I could be standing right next to my child watching them, yet they can still fall down and hurt themselves. Injury, trials and pain are all part of life. Yet the promise I have is like what I did with my children. When they were hurt I comforted them, at times I even picked them up and carried them. The Lord does the very same thing. The promise is he never leaves me alone.



Day 1327

No comments:

Post a Comment