Thursday, November 29, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 22:21

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 22:21
"I spake unto thee in thy prosperity; but thou saidst, I will not hear. This hath been thy manner from thy youth, that thou obeyedst not my voice."

I thought about prosperity and how much harder it is to desire the Lord with it. Money can be just as big of a trial, if not more so, than poverty. Not just money but  anytime things are going well. It is easy to forget the Lord and where our blessings come from, when we appear to be doing well on your own. We begin to feel we don't need God. I think that is one of the reasons I am grateful for the trials I have had. For it is through my trials that I have learned to depend on and trust the Lord. It really is the greatest test when we turn to him in our prosperity. 



Day 1342


No comments:

Post a Comment