Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 13:16

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 13:16
"Give glory to the Lord your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness."

Mourning is a terrible thing, especially when you are alone and unable to attend a funeral. My heart is filled with unreasonableness and I just cannot steady it. Truly my feet stumble and I don't want to go down the paths that fills me with anger. If it was not for my God I could find no solace. For truly that is when I find a brightness of hope. I know I am loved. How many times have I stumbled and yet he picks me back up, wraps his loving arms around me and comforts me. Only then can I find peace. I have learned a new depth to my prayers that only could be taught through such grief. How wise the counsel of the Lord. For not only will he lift my burden and carry me too, he tells me something else to try that brings comfort even if for a brief moment. I know the timing in all this is the Lord's. Things are as they should be. He has a better plan for me. He always has a better plan. This moment of enduring is drawing me closer to Him.



Day 1333

No comments:

Post a Comment