Monday, November 26, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 19:5

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 19:5
"They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind:"

This is so horrific, to think of people burning their children in a fire as an offering to Baal. Yes, there are a lot of sick people out there but as a people we don't accept people burning their children. So how could I liken this to something people do find acceptable today?  Immediately I thought of parents with bowed heads worshiping over their cell phones and tablets, totally ignoring their children. Yes, we have idols in our day and we sacrifice our children to them. That I am sure does not please God, for we are teaching our children to worship them too.



Day 1339


No comments:

Post a Comment