Monday, November 5, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 64:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 64:4
"For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him."

I've been thinking lately that when I see prophecy fulfilled or changes taking place it hasn't been what I expected or imagined about those events long ago. I remember reading books on the last days (I don't anymore), I had this picture in my head of how things would take place. I could not in my wildest imagination pictured what I am seeing today. I would have never imagined people with no sense, offended so easily, or being past feeling like they are. I remember thinking about rioting in the streets and not being able to imagine what would ever make people riot. Now, well sadly I can picture the smallest of things making it happen.

I have decided that I will not try to imagine future events. Instead I will read and treasure the scripture up in my mind. Then when the event happens I will know if for what it is. I totally understand how I am unable to perceive what the Lord has waiting for me after his coming. I am ok with that. What I have to keep ahead of me is staying the course and being on His side.



Day 1318

No comments:

Post a Comment