Thursday, November 8, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 1:5

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

I just love this verse for it speaks of a pre-existence. That God knew me before I was born. My life has a purpose, just like everyone that comes to earth. Some like Jeremiah are foreordained to be prophets. I have seen over the years how each prophet has been given a special mission for his time. I have often thought of how God knows each of his children. Just like I knew the combinations of certain children playing with mine would lead to mischief. God knows how given their free agency that the combination of certain children on the earth together will cause specific events to take place. I think the people on the earth today and the combination of them together, is leading up to the second coming of the Lord. I just have to make sure I am playing with the right children.



Day 1321


No comments:

Post a Comment