Monday, November 19, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 12:17

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 12:17
"But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the Lord."

This verse helped me understand something tonight I have been trying so hard to figure out. My heart was so broken until I realized why. I was disobedient to the errand the Lord had me on. For some reason I sought the permission of another to do it, and followed their counsel instead of the Lord's. Why did I even do that? What was I thinking that I needed their permission? I shouldn't have shared anything with them and just moved as directed by the Lord. This was in the realm of my responsibility, not theirs. I tried then to have another do my errand before it was to late, and that doesn't work either. When the Lord gives you an assignment you do it. I didn't, and it broke my heart. I will never, never do that again. The pain is to much to bare. I love the Lord and my actions didn't display that. The Lord has told me he made it right. They know all now. Yet it's hard to be consoled. Being plucked up and destroyed are pretty good words right now.



Day 1332

No comments:

Post a Comment