Friday, December 22, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Nehemiah 12:43

Today's Favorite Verse: Nehemiah 12:43
"Also that day they offered great sacrifices, and rejoiced: for God had made them rejoice with great joy: the wives also and the children rejoiced: so that the joy of Jerusalem was heard even afar off."

This made me think of missionary work and spreading the gospel. The joy I have in my life from the gospel is something to shout about. Wouldn't it be an amazing sound to hear if all of us rejoiced together, and others far off could hear? It did make me think about the #LightTheWord initiative and how it focuses on so much joy. How many lives and hearts has it touched.

Then I realized I have been posting my favorite verse from the scriptures for 1,000 days now. It has reached 74 countries with 13 of them were no LDS missionaries are. I hope the joy of the gospel and my love for my Savior Jesus Christ, and what he means to me has been heard even afar off.




Day 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment