Thursday, December 7, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezra 7:27

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezra 7:27
"Blessed be the Lord God of our fathers, which hath put such a thing as this in the king's heart, to beautify the house of the Lord which is in Jerusalem:"

I have had some quiet reflection of the last few days events in the news. I'm seeing the president of my nation recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. I don't know all that it means, but I know it means something. Just like in these past few chapters God is putting it into the heart of kings and now a president to do something for His people. Will I see in my lifetime the house of the Lord once again in Jerusalem? The timing is all the Lord's, I do not know, but I am waiting and observing, knowing someday everything will click. I just plan on keeping the course of reading and pondering the scriptures daily in my heart, because at some point I know my heart will understand.


Day 985

No comments:

Post a Comment